I am THANKFUL
Thanksgiving is just two days away! I definitely look forward to eating, and spending time with my loved ones. In light of the holiday, I decided to make a list of the top 5 things I am thankful for. Trust me, I have a lot more to be thankful for, but for the purpose of this post, I will limit it to 5.
1. I am thankful for the many blessings and mercy God has shown me in my life.
2. I am thankful for my family. They are my backbone, and have provided me with a strong foundation. Our bond is impenetrable.
3. I am thankful for my true friends. My true friends are supportive of me, and put in as much effort to preserve our friendship as I do.
4. I am thankful for the young man in my life. Love is a beautiful thing.
5. I am thankful for the necessities in life, i.e. a job, car, home, and food. These are the basic things that so many people take for granted. I don’t. Life is unpredictable, and any of these things can be taken away. Cherish the things you do have, and work hard for the things you don’t.
People who live the most fulfilling lives are the ones who are always rejoicing at what they have. —Richard Carlson
What are some of the things you’re thankful for?
Posted on Tue.Nov.20.2012, in Life Lessons and tagged 11-22, 11.22.12, 11/22, 11/22/12, all around the table, beauty, blessings, bond, bonds, car, cars, Cherish, cherishes, cherishing, compassion, compassionate, dinner, do have, don't have, eat, eating, embrace, family, food, foundation, friend, friends, friendships, give gracious, give thanks, giving thanks, God, gracias, gracious, grateful, Health, home, job, jobs, lifestyle, list, love, mercy, nature, necessities, November, outdoors, preserve, receive, relationships, religion, show compassion, spirituality, strength, strengthen, support, supportive, table, thank, thank you, thankful, thankful for, thankful for what you don't have, thankful for what you have, Thanks, Thanksgiving, Thanksgiving Day, top 5, truth, turkey, turkey day, turkeys, What are you thankful for?, work hard. Bookmark the permalink. 3 Comments.