Well, I must say that choosing my favorite looks was a lot harder than choosing my least favorite. I definitely disliked a lot more looks at this year’s Met Gala. With that said, I’ll start with my top 5 worst dressed celebrities on the red carpet. This is in order!
5. Beyoncé: I personally don’t think this dress was very flattering on her. I’ve really liked what she’s worn in the past, so I was a bit disappointed with her choice. The cherry on top can be attributed to those boots.
4 .Miley Cyrus: What is up with that hairstyle? I hate it! The dress isn’t doing anything for me either; the overall look is blah!
4. Alicia Keys: Why, why, why? She looks completely out-of-place. The top looks like a garbage bag; the dress is just plain ugly.
2. Madonna: Just look at the picture and that will explain everything.
1. Kim Kardashian: Is it just me or is Kim Kardashian making a lot of poor fashion choices as a pregnant woman? This dress along with the attached gloves looks like she took the table-cloth from her grandmother’s house and told a seamstress to make a dress out of it.
As I stated before, choosing my favorite dresses was a bit of a task. Nonetheless, here’s my top 5 best dressed celebrities from last night’s Met Gala.
4. Dakota Fanning: This young lady definitely stepped out the box, and it did her justice. She looks great! Her look is simple, but exudes confidence. Go girl!
3. Cameron Diaz: She looks absolutely gorgeous! I love this color on her. The makeup, and hairstyle most certainly compliment the dress she chose. Her entire look just flows.
2. Taylor Swift: This girl always comes dressed to impress. Needless to say, she did not disappoint. She looks beautiful. I’m glad she chose to wear her hair down with this dress. I love the detail and the cutouts.
1. Solange: This was my favorite look of the evening. I haven’t seen anyone pull of this look, and Solange did just that. She looks amazing! I love her afro; it’s super dope! Her hair, accessories, and makeup were all on point. Solange owned the red carpet.
What were some of your favorite and least favorite looks of the evening?